Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Chiefheadhunter!! >

Chiefheadhunter!!

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Chiefheadhunter!!

Old 02-19-2003, 12:31 PM

Default Chiefheadhunter!!

Was told yesterday right from Bowtech, Should see left handed risers for Pro 40 in 2 weeks. He hoped to have bow put together and in my hand in 3. Told me if I didn' t here from him to call. Said they' re shipping 300 a day and still behind. I told my wife I didn' t take bow so she' ld calmed down. I no when it arrives and when she sees it, I' ll be sucking up for a lon time. She understands the need for the bow but still thinks I' m crazy. I can' t wait to shoot it. I have shot the 02 Patiot and liked it. The weight was a little to get used to. I' m going to use the Pro 40 just for 3Ds. I' ll keep you informed!
Old 02-19-2003, 03:02 PM

Default RE: Chiefheadhunter!!

I don' t know where my post went! I' ve got to go now so I' ll get with you tommorow. Thanks for the shout.

-Chief
Old 02-20-2003, 10:21 AM

Default RE: Chiefheadhunter!!

I was told that the black risers were really going like crazy and mine would be 6 weeks or maybe less, unless someone backs out on thier order. In that case the sales rep would snatch it up and send it out. I' m hoping the time frames they are giving are attainable. They must not have the 1/2" mods though because they said 2 to 3 months for those. So I ordered mine in 28 and have a set of 29' s coming with it.

If you haven' t shot one yet you' re in for a treat. I' ll keep in touch.

-Chief