Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 parker hornet,spend more >

parker hornet,spend more

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

parker hornet,spend more

Old 03-04-2008, 10:05 PM

Default parker hornet,spend more

I got what i needed thanks
Old 03-05-2008, 05:35 AM

Default RE: parker hornet,spend more

I am sure the Guardian is probably a little quiter and smoother but at what cost. Is a few feet per second or a couple of decibles worth $400. Parker makes a good bow and has as good of warranty as the rest of the bow manufactures. If money is no object and you can't stand the Parker for reasons other than it's not a Bowtech, Mathews, or Hoyt than I would buy the Guardian for the extra peice of mind. What a lot of people forget is that even the $300 dollar bows made today will out shoot the person holding it. The other thing you have to consider is the amount of money the big 3 put into advertising. That cost goes straight to the bows retail price. Alot of people go by the saying "you get what you pay for" and it is true but you have to realize what you are buying besides the bow. Advertising isn't cheap. Don't get me wrong i am not saying the big 3 dont make really good equipment and I wouldnt mind shooting a Guardian myself but I think the Parkers, Martins, Bear, Alpines, of the world make some pretty good shooting bows also.