Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Victory Arrows

Old 02-15-2008, 10:53 AM

Default Victory Arrows

Has anyone used or heard of Victory Archery arrows. Just enamered by this OT2 program and the fastest arrow I have found for my setup is made by these guys. I dont know much about them or if they are any good so I was looking for some info. Thanks
Old 02-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Victory Arrows

I'm taking a hard look at picking some of these up this year... Heard nothing but rave reviews for their straightness and consistency, as well as their customer service.

They used to make all of Gold Tip's high-end shafts, as well as those for Blackhawk Archery.

Their website is at http://www.victoryarchery.com, but I'd call for tech support on answering specific questions before ordering, as the site hasn't been updated since '07 (I was told it should be updated shortly).

It also looks like they've come out with their own components for '08, including a pin-nock system.