Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Victory Arrows

Old 01-30-2008, 10:45 AM

Default Victory Arrows

What opinon does everyone out there have about the Victory arrows, I know they are new so I haven't heard of too many people that use them.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Victory Arrows

I like them

I've been shooting the XRinger HV's for a couple months now, along with Fatboys. They shoot great!

We put in a humongous order with them through the shop. I'll probably get some for the VForce HV's for a speed hunting setup, for one of my bows.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:54 AM

Default RE: Victory Arrows

Question for you, I have some Victory 500's and I shoot 100gr. heads my shafts are full length. I shoot my field points and they are dead on, then I shoot my broadheads, T-Shuttle, and they shoot bout' 5-6 inches to the right. I adjusted my sight to line up for my broadheads. Any thoughts as to why the two shoot so differently? I know that broadheads usually fly a little differently but 5-6 inches off?
ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

I like them

I've been shooting the XRinger HV's for a couple months now, along with Fatboys. They shoot great!

We put in a humongous order with them through the shop. I'll probably get some for the VForce HV's for a speed hunting setup, for one of my bows.