Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Trophy Ridge vs. Taker >

Trophy Ridge vs. Taker

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Trophy Ridge vs. Taker

Old 01-28-2008, 06:21 PM

Default Trophy Ridge vs. Taker

I like the vertical pins over the horizontal. I am debating between the Trophy Taker 4 pin micro adj. and the Trophy Ridge Matrix. Does anyone have either of these and have you heard any pros/cons with these? Is there anything better out there? Thanks.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Spike

Default RE: Trophy Ridge vs. Taker

I have the matrix and really like it good pin light even in low light.I have the larger pins and they do well,but I only hunt and don't do target shoots.Their customer service is the best.Broke a pin my fault,called them asking for repair parts,sent me a whole new sight even before I sent them the old one back!!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:19 PM

Default RE: Trophy Ridge vs. Taker

I found the .19 pins very flimsy and bent very very easy i could never keep them in line which is about enough to drive you crazy. Got rid of it within a week i suggest buying from Cabelas.Wherever you buygetit ata store where they take anything back at any time for any reason. That way you can try a few until you get what you like.