Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 My imagination or what? >

My imagination or what?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

My imagination or what?

Old 01-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My imagination or what?

I was shooting my used bow with the sight that came on it,a PSE 3 pin with the rectangle cover and was doing mediocer at 20 yards and had fits beyond that.I got my TRUGLO Extreme 5 pin in Monday and mounted it and my shooting changed dramaticly! Now I'm shooting close to 30 yards and clustering 3 or consistantly inside 2" groups,only thing that keeps me at under 30 is my yard length,I can go to my dads place and get out to 55-60 this weekend!I had adjusted the release also and can feel a difference but was wondering if the sight cover config.has been an issue with others?The round one on the T/G seems to help my vision filter toward the pins and impact point,the rectangle may have distracted me without being aware of it! Some of my groups have me thinking of multiple aiming points since I did nic one of the knocks yesterday!One less concern with arrow falling off rest when my Bodoodle Zapper arrives this week!Now where's Gibblet need to order a new string!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: My imagination or what?

You are probably just keeping a more consistant shot picture, shot to shot. The round pin gaurd is going to be easier to line up and keep conistant because of the simplicity of putting a circle inside of another circle, then putting the pin on target instead of struggling to keep the pin centered in your peep.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Too many guns? I don't believe it
Old 01-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your right no such thing...just can't afford to feed and play with what I do have and be worth a darn with any of them!Shoulda said not enough time to enjoy them...or money with ammo prices!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: RLoving1

Your right no such thing...just can't afford to feed and play with what I do have and be worth a darn with any of them!Shoulda said not enough time to enjoy them...or money with ammo prices!

I guess you're gonna blame me for getting you into this sport? I am not responsible for your habits little man., NO! you can't have an allowance!

And yes, I am back in town for a few days, so if you have a problem, you can call me crying to solve your sorrows.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Up the allowance and I won't cry!Send arrows since I'm hard on them!