Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Need Serious Help With a Diamond Rapture >

Need Serious Help With a Diamond Rapture

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Need Serious Help With a Diamond Rapture

Old 12-26-2007, 10:51 PM

Default Need Serious Help With a Diamond Rapture

I left a post a few days ago about a problem with my cable rod and slide and got them repaired after upgrading for 11.00 no big deal to a tephlon slide and it seems to be working good. Then i was tired of having to have someone else retie my d loop and i didnt like how they were doing it so i used the D loop thread above and i think its going to work beautifully.

Now my grip just came directly off the bow. Not kidding i wasnt doing anything it just peeled off after i let down my draw which I wasnt gripping it crazy or anything. I dont know I just hoped more from a bow that might not be the most expensive on the block but heard nothing but good things about it. I mean you would think that they could get the grips right and spend an extra 2 bucks and put on a tephlon slide insteada plastic one that breacks. And then maybe throw in a couple bucks an extra gallon for an adhesive that looks to be a less than super glue. I guess it would help a little too if they tightened the allen screw down a little better too so i wouldnt have to deal with that either im just saying.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to someone who works for Diamond or Bowtech that might be able to help me with some of my problems it would help. Im just a soldier who doesnt have alot of money to spend on expensive gear but expects to get what he pays for. It would also help if i could stop spending the limited amount of time i have between deployments on making bow repairs and actually get some range time and god forbid a hunt here and there.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need Serious Help With a Diamond Rapture

If anyone can point me in the right direction to someone who works for Diamond or Bowtech that might be able to help me with some of my problems it would help. Im just a soldier who doesnt have alot of money to spend on expensive gear but expects to get what he pays for. It would also help if i could stop spending the limited amount of time i have between deployments on making bow repairs and actually get some range time and god forbid a hunt here and there.
I guess I'm not 100% clear on what exactly you want help with here, but there are quite a few people on this site that can help you.

Are you looking to understand how to re-attach the grip to the bow?
Old 12-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Shoot me a PM with specifics on what you want help on. I'll see what I can do

Dan
Old 12-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im just a soldier...
Iunderstand the connotation of what you wrote, but let me say that no one is "just a soldier"... From me personally, as well as those of us at Bowtech -- and I think we make it pretty clear our stance on our military -- let me say "thanks" for being "just a soldier." Many of us served (8 1/2 years for me with four different MOS's), or have family active...

Like Dan said, shoot him a PM and we'll get you taken care of.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:50 PM

I just want to say that i should have put a little more thought into my post yesterday. Just really angry, but up till this point i have loved the Diamond Rapture that I own. I always bragged to my buddies who shoot high priced Mathews that mine was pound for pound just as good and half the price. It just seemed like the bow was falling apart all of the sudden and being new to archery i wasmore concerened that i got shafted.

Id like to thank the guys on here who obviously care and like to set people in the right direction with there products. Thats why I think this site is great, and ill definately stick with the bow a little longer because of it.

By the way I called Bowtech this mourning and I got someone on the phone in about 5 secs, and they transfered me to someone that took all of about a second. Plus they spoke english as there first language, and were more than willing to help. You dont get that very often these days.