Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Diamond Rapture ? >

Diamond Rapture ?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Diamond Rapture ?

Old 07-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Diamond Rapture ?

Has anyone shot this bow. i think I have found a pretty good deal on one but before i even think about shooting it I wanted to see what the masses thought.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:21 AM

Default RE: Diamond Rapture ?

A friend of mine got one and within 100 shots the top limb snapped. He had to send it back for warranty work. I have heard of quite a few people having limbs snap on both the Diamond and Bowtech line. I have also heard lots of folks say they love this line of bows. I would not recommend getting a bow because it is a great deal. I would recommend you choose a price range you can afford and then go to a bunch of different bow shops and shoot different manufacturers bows in that price range till you find the one that feels right. Each bow has different style grips and the cams will be different, so when you draw the bow there will be a different feel between models and manufacturers. Don't buy into the commercials and all the hype, most of the reputable manufacturers have a average joe line of bows, Hoyt makes Reflex, Bowtech makes Diamond, I think Mathews makes Mission bows. And the list goes on and on.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:37 AM
Typical Buck

I own one and love it. Small in size and fast shooting. You should try it out before buying it though.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

yea i am def gonna try before i buy.i just know a guy that is getting rid of some of his bows and i would rather ask people who are not being paid by a company or are trying to make money on their product for an opinion. He also has a Hoyt Super Tec that i am looking at. the main reason i am looking for a good deal is that i am goin to need a good shooting bow for a decent price for a back up on my caribou hunt in canada.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

My son has a Rapture. He has put a lot of arrows through it and no problems yet. He loves it.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:51 AM

It is a good shootin' beginner bow. I had one for a few months to get my feet wet on bow hunting last year but got caught up in the addiction and I am glad I did. Now I have a Black Ice and am only going up from here.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a diamond rapture that i absolutely love. Shoots fast and accurate!! I would buy one without hesitation