Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

got my new bow

Old 12-21-2007, 01:50 PM

Default got my new bow

well i got my dxt in and all rigged out . boy i sure like it! got the trophy taker drop a way, extrem 3 pin sight, limbsaver sabalizer, new quiver mathews makes that detached and puts back on easier than ive seen. owe i'm shooting carbon express maxima hunter 250 27 1/2 inch. it cronoed at 293 which isn't that big a deal bit i was a little surprised. owe it is set at 69.5 lbs. well heading out to try to break it in, good luck to all!!
Old 12-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: got my new bow

Glad ya like it,I'm a mathews man myself.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Typical Buck

That DXT is a nice shooting bow. I just ordered a LD I like the longer ata. But Im still thinking about the dxt for blind hunting.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:49 PM

Congrats! Where are the pics?

Francis
Old 12-24-2007, 11:12 AM

thanks for the replys i will get some pics on her in a couple of days my daughter has the camera at her gandmothers. i don't get a chance to post much on here but read the bowhunting forum and tech every day. i'm a teacher and our school computers won't let us respond to forums. owe well its christmas and i've got a little time between hunting and family so i'll get some pics in a couple of days maybe one of my mount i just got back as well.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:52 PM

congrats on the new Bow Im really think about a Matthews as well the Denalin/ dxt what you think
Old 12-24-2007, 06:50 PM

they are both great bows, i would just shoot both and see which one feels better. the dxt is a couple ft per second faster, a little lighter and shorter. they are both smooth shooting bows, i liked the dxt a little better for me because i hunt in a lot of tight spots so i like short bows my previous bow as a switchback xt.