Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bowtech Tribute vs. Guardian >

Bowtech Tribute vs. Guardian

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech Tribute vs. Guardian

Old 10-16-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Bowtech Tribute vs. Guardian

I currently have Bowtech Tribute and am looking to get a Guardian. With the speed specs basically the same are there any benefits to switching aside from having a new bow? This bow will predominantly be used for hunting only.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:20 PM

Default RE: Bowtech Tribute vs. Guardian

i dont know much about them two bows but i would say no.....though there might be alittle diff in smothness and forgivness....i say shoot the newer one vs yours and if it is something you really like and justify spending the money..do it..i think the main diff will be having a new bow...good luck with your choice and happy hunting
Old 10-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

While the Tribute is a great bow the Guardian is Quieter, less hand shock, and IMO is a more forgiving shooter. Personally I would choose the Guardian hands down. I am also hearing good things about the General, and I am anxious to put mine through the paces

Dan
Old 10-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

I'll just echo Meanv2's opinion. I shot better with the Guardian than the Tribute. It was quieter with less kick, and felt better balanced. I was able to hold much tighter groups at distance.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Spike

Looks like I am in the minority here, but I have an '07 Tribute that is a dream to shoot. I really like the shorter ATA and the smoothness of the bow. It is dead in my hand and a pleasure to move around the treestand. I have shot the Guardian, it was a fine shooting bow. Just preferred the Tribute.

Old 10-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

would have to say the tribute is a great bow and the guy at the store said there is not much differnce in the two