Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Piston Points

Old 09-12-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Piston Points

Anyone tried them? They look like they would fly well, 1.25" hole , I just never used an expandable before and don't want to loose a deer due to b/h failure. You can let me know if I'm too old school !!
Old 09-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Piston Points

you wont hear much good on hear from guys (most whom have never shot any) about mechanicals but the truth is good mechanicals are great heads to use. as far as the ones your talking about i dont like the blades they look like theyd snag going in cause of the little end built in to hold the rubber band. try some rocket steelheads or sidewinders, also spitfires from NAP are good and ive heard alot of good things about rockymt snipers but have no personal experience with the rockys.