Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Parker serial #?!?!?! >

Parker serial #?!?!?!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Parker serial #?!?!?!

Old 01-14-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Parker serial #?!?!?!

Anybody no where in the heck they put the serial number on a parker phoenix bow? I can't seem to find it!
Old 01-14-2007, 02:03 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Parker serial #?!?!?!

It would be on the lower limb, backside near the bottom of the riser on a label that indicates serial #, draw length and weight along with string and cable length information.

If you can not find this label, it has been removed for some reason after it left the factory.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:23 PM

On further inspection it appears the serial number was cut off from the label. The bow was bought on ebay I wonder if that means it is hot.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

I can not expound on the bows origin, given the fact that you indicatedit was purchased on eBay, it might possibly be a matter of Factory Warranty.

Parker, among most other manufacturers, only warrant their products to the original buyer. Why the serial info was removed is another matter.

For this issue alone, I do not purchase "used" firearms, or other high value items.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:42 PM

I talked to my uncle ( he is the one who purchase it) and he said it came new in the box and when I looked at the box I found the serial number on the end of it. Very weird... I can't complain to much though since I got a nice bow that I shoot really well for pretty cheap! Since my uncle never registered it I registered it this weekend... we shall see whether or not they honor it.