Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Womens Bows?

Old 12-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default Womens Bows?

I was just wondering if they make a bow especially for a woman. I have set my PSE to the lowest level and she still couldnt pull it back. I was just wondering if there was a company that made a bow for women
Old 12-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Womens Bows?

LOOK AT YOUTH/WOMENS BOWS MOST COMPANYS MAKE THEM.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are more and more bows out there for the women archers every year....... Now that more and more manufacturers are producing bows that give you the options of shorter draw lengths and lower poundages it is starting to expand the market choices for the youth, women and shorter draw archers.
Most companies but not all produce something that should work for her...Just a couple of examples are the Parker Micro Phoenix,Bowtech Equalizer, Hoyt Rinetec XL and Selena... but there are many others out there............ you can also look at www.womenhunters.com and see what some women hunters and archers are saying about the bow choices that they have purchased...... and get some excellent feedback on the bows that women are shooting.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:18 AM

I would personally look at bowtech and Hoyt. We have a Hoyt Rintec target model and my girlfriend is pretty happy with it. I wish it had more axle to axle length though.

You could also look at darton, and if you don't see something you like they may be able to custom something up for you, like putting lower poundage limbs on an existing model? Darton used to be very good about this, I don't know any more.

Paul
Old 12-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Typical Buck

I have been looking, thanks for the recommendations guys. Hopefully I can talk her in to shooting with me. She is bein stubborn about the whole deal
Old 12-26-2006, 03:33 PM

I would personally !!! Look at Bowning Micro-Mida 4 and the Adrenalin for 2007! new design and parallel limbs w/ machine risers make them a steal.