Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Trophy Ridge Dropzone Hunter, Any Reviews? >

Trophy Ridge Dropzone Hunter, Any Reviews?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Trophy Ridge Dropzone Hunter, Any Reviews?

Old 03-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Trophy Ridge Dropzone Hunter, Any Reviews?

Was wondering if anyone could share their insight on this rest or maybe point me to a past review. I just purchased one and would just like some input from those who have/are using them.

Thanks, LT
Old 03-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Dropzone Hunter, Any Reviews?

I shoot a dropzone, it isn't the hunter model but they are pretty much the same with exception of color and micro adjust options. I haven't ever had any problems with mine, some guys will take off the housin and put a little piece of string leach where the arm drops in to make it a little quieter. As with any rest, it is important that you get it tuned properly. You made a good purchase, good luck. Trophy Ridge is a pretty good company and has answered about every question I have ever had about any of their products.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Spike

I used the DZ as well. I must say that it's worked for me quite nicely. I haven't put anything extra on it. Just had the bowshop personnel tie it in and it works real nice. I'd recommend it.
Old 03-21-2006, 03:16 PM

I like mine as you can see it is very accurate. Maybee its just the Bowtech that it is attached to...hehe.

One thing I did was take the end of a string leach and attache inside like mentioned above. The springs do give a slight buzzing still but no clinking sounds. No failures after 1 year and thousands of shots.

Old 03-23-2006, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to hear you guys love your TR DZ. I also love my DZ. This rest has been an exceptional performer for me in every condition the Midwest has thrown at me over the last few years. From 100+ degree heat to below zero cold of the bitter late season, my TR DZ's have always performed flawlessly and never let me down. The rest are also extremely quiet and probably THE easiest rest to set-up and tune that I have ever found. You'll love the product. Good luck and good shootin'