Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

light up nocks

Old 02-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: light up nocks

I shot lumenoks this year and liked them a lot....I think i'll try that archer's flame thing though.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:27 AM
Typical Buck

I have some and like them, I think it helps me tune my bow better by allowing me to see my arrow flight.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:54 AM

I've never tried them but if they make you shoot like the guys on the commercial I'll pass since they missed every shot.

LOL !!!!!

Old 02-25-2006, 08:29 AM

i tried them and i liked them (when they worked) i bought two, one was loose enough in all of my arrows that i would come on when shot but would go right out. one of them i had to send into lumenok cause it didnt work at all, and the loose one i used the little strips of paper to tighten it up and it work for a while, but after several shot the contacts got pushed into the nok so that it would not little up any more, so i dug them out a little and it worked, but i lost it when i lost my arrow, after i shot my doe this year(either it didnt little up or i just didnt see it, thinkin it did little up cuase i walked the same path the deer took when she took off 4 times) the one i got from them cause of the one i sent in has only been shot a few time and it fits perfectly and it comes on and stays on, Another thing is that they do have great customer service, sent an email for the one nok they replied the next day telling me things to try and i didnt work so i sent another email they sent a new nok and i got it the same week. very satisfied with the customer service but the product gos either way, being that i have had good and bad results with them. i do think that i will try out hte achers flame's and maybe even the tracers. sorry for such a long post but i wanted to state my experience that i have with them.
Old 02-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

nate i told u i have them and they are worth it if u want one i have an extra one talk to me later