Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 NEED INFO ON OREGON BOW COMPANY? >

NEED INFO ON OREGON BOW COMPANY?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

NEED INFO ON OREGON BOW COMPANY?

Old 10-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default NEED INFO ON OREGON BOW COMPANY?

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF OREGON ARCHERY COMPANY STILL EXIST AND IF SO DO THE HAVE A WEB SITE .... OR IF SOMEONE HAS BOUGHT THEM OUT .. IF I RECALL THEY HAD A LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE RISER AND LIMBS ..I COULD BE WRONG BUT SEEMS THEY DID ... I HAVE A 15YR OLD OREGON BOW AND WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME INFO ..

THANKS
DD

Old 10-22-2005, 10:16 AM

Default RE: NEED INFO ON OREGON BOW COMPANY?

Sorry, but Oregon passed on long ago, in the 90s. You might try a want to buy on the classified forums and find a used bow or limbs.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Typical Buck

Kevin Strother, the man that designed the black knight for Oregon Bow Company (the fastest bow of it's time)once designed, and maybe still does,for BowTech. I think Oregon Bow was bought by a company called Horizon Bows, which I think is defunct as well. There is a Horizon Bow company out there now, but I'm not sure it is the same one ,but here is their link: http://www.horizonbow.com/. I have heard some say that Bowtech is who bought Oregon. Maybe this will give you a starting place, but I doubt any company, that has chaged its name anyhow,has to honor a warranty of another just because they bought it out. Some will do it, such as when Redfield was bought by Blount, but in that case, Blount wanted the Redfield name, and thus honored the old warranties.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:48 AM

OREGON has been gone for some time. The only way to get any help with it would be to find a dealer that might have some spare parts still. I hate to say it but it's time to get a new bow.