Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Let me just say........ >

Let me just say........

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Let me just say........

Old 10-06-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Let me just say........

This is a great place to learn. I have bowhunted for 5 years and followed this forum for the past 4. The knowledge passed on is the most valuable thing ever to me. I went from "chucking arrows" with my first set-up, to actually understanding (as much as my limited mechanical mind will allow me) bows and arrows. Thanks for the people whotake the time to help others.......
Old 10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Let me just say........

I have to agree. This is a great place to exchange knowledge but only because everyone is willing to contribute their experiences.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:46 AM

One of the few things the internet is good for. I have learned a vast amount of things both archery and other subjects. Pretty much anything you want to know about any hobby is no farther than a few key strokes and mouse clicks away.

A lot people that meet me for the first time think I am a little know it all. That is not really the case. I just like research things and read. If something interests me, I look it up. I used to do the same with encyclopedias when I was younger.

Of course sometimes you have to take what you read with a grain of salt though.

Paul
Old 10-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

This forum really is a great resource. Even us old timers pick up a trick or two along the way.

Of course sometimes you have to take what you read with a grain of salt though.
True, although sometimes the prescription calls for a few tons of the stuff instead of a mere grain. [8D]