Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

reflex bows

Old 10-04-2005, 09:32 AM

Default reflex bows

i am going to get a new bow next mounth i was thinking about three diffrent bow from reflexa grilzzy, a gamegetter or excursion from www.archeryexperts.com have any of you had experince with these bows or company thanks in advance
Old 10-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: reflex bows

I shoot a Reflex Excursion and really like that bow. It's not the fastest, but it is short, very forgiving, and easy to set up. If I had to do it all over again, I might have gone with the Grizzly though. The Grizzly is a little faster, but the trade off is that it is longer. Either one would be a good choice. I don't know much about the gamegetter.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:43 AM

hi steer,i went with the reflex grizz its a awsome bow for the price i paid for it .i got my from huntersfriend.com was very happy with there services, when it was ship to me it shot great right out of the case. check them out see if you like.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:57 AM
Spike

I just recently bought a Reflex Grizzly, and so far I love it. What a difference from my 8 y/o PSE! The technology has really changed in recent years.
It's fast, and I especially like how quiet it shoots, and the way the V-Tech style riser feels in my hand. I would highly recommend this one!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

My father needed a new bow this last spring, I set him up with an 05' Grizzly. We sprang for it because it has bearings in the cams, was a little faster, and was only something like $30 more than the excursion. It is a bit longer ATA, but still plenty short enough for hunting at 36" or 38" (don't remember which). It is a great bow, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend one for someone else. I would also highly recommend saving another $100 if possible and looking at a diamond, I think they are the best value out there and are less $$$ than the big brand names.