Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Need advice on Blazers. >

Need advice on Blazers.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Need advice on Blazers.

Old 08-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need advice on Blazers.

Goat tuff is some gooooood stuff--i just strip the old fletching,don't even bother wiping anything down,put the the new fletchings on with goat tuff=done and never had a single adhesion problem yet!I can't say that with any other glue.The blazers are good,maybe too good because all my buddies want me setting up their hunting gear after i gave them some sample fletched arrows with blazers now they are bringing me all the arrows they have and want the blazers put on--how's that saying go again,oh yeah,NICE GUYS FINISH LAST![8D]
Old 08-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Fork Horn

It sounds like the blazers are awesome. By the way, I ordered my blazers from cabela's, and even though the catalog picture shows the blazer logo on the vanes, the ones I received didn't have the logo. Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one? It doesn't matter though, cause that logo won't make it fly any better.I just thought the logo looked kinda cool. Thanks for the replies, and keep em coming. Ps. It sounds like the goat tuff is some good stuff too. I saw in the cabela's catalog another product made by goat tuff that you put on their glue that just dissolves it without any scraping. Just put it on and let it do it's thing, clean the shafts and fletch. Has anyone used this and does it really work? Good luck and once again, thanks to all.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

By the way, I ordered my blazers from cabela's, and even though the catalog picture shows the blazer logo on the vanes, the ones I received didn't have the logo. Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one?
None of the Blazers have any printing on them. I think they do that as a marketing thing.

Mike