Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Which of these bows is the best for the money??? >

Which of these bows is the best for the money???

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Which of these bows is the best for the money???

Old 05-21-2005, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Which of these bows is the best for the money???

Deffinately try them all out and see what fits best. Since you are asking an opinion, I would go with the Pearson Spoiler. They also have the spoiler angle now and that is a sweet shooter also. Still, get the one that best fits, you will be happier in the end.
Old 05-21-2005, 07:06 AM

I would have to agree w/ the suggestion to shoot them all. I definitely would strongly lean towards the Parker Hunter Mag. I shot this bow several years ago and you talk about quality; it's got it. I used it one full hunting season and have no bad comments about it. I had purchased the Reflex just a couple months before it and just could not get along with it and traded it for the Parker. I love Hoyt bows is why I tried the Reflex but it wasn't the same. Good Luck
Old 05-21-2005, 09:32 AM

The vapor 300 is an awesome bow. It shoots 300 fps and is smooth. Myuncle bought one and can shoot it very well and is not really the type to shoot bows. I would have bought one also but went for a faster one. My overwhelming opinion is go for the vapor, you wont regret it.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:15 PM

PSE or Parker - they're both top of the heap.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:16 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks for all the good feed back. It is nice to hear what people think about these bows. Keep it comming.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:22 PM

top shelf bow
Old 05-27-2005, 08:01 PM

I owned a PSE Typhoon for a while and really liked it. It was very quiet and had virtually no shock or vibration. I'd definitely recommend one. As a matter of fact there is a Typhoon in the Hamburg, PA Cabelas Bargain Cave in excellant condition for a little over $200. It used to be mine so I can vouch for it.

I got a fantastic deal on a Champion Diablo and absolutely love it. It's an extremely high quality bow, right up there with Hoyt, Matthews, Bowtech, etc.. You can find some smoking deals on Champions right now because, unfortunately, they lost a lawsuit and went belly up. No company, no warrenty. On the plus side you get laminated carbon limbs, machined aluminum riser, great cam systems (G3 single cam or ETS hybrid cam), pivoting limb pockets, etc.. Fit and finish are first rate.
There is a store on Ebay out of Arkansas that has a Diablo ETS for sale. Here
If I was looking for another bow I wouldn't hesitate to offer this guy $350 for it. I''l bet he takes it. (I'm in PA and in no way affiliated with the guy on Ebay. I just really like my Champion!)
Old 05-27-2005, 08:06 PM

Diablo ETS Comparison/Review
Old 05-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

[quote][The best place for the PSE's is hanging on the rack./quote]
Thats just not nice. Kinda funny, but still not nice
PSE's AOK by me.
Old 05-28-2005, 07:53 AM
jkb

One guy said check ebay alot of mathews and bowtechs going in that price range also but new my pick is parker

Quick Reply: Which of these bows is the best for the money???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.