Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
 Post-Migration Tech issues >

Post-Migration Tech issues

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Post-Migration Tech issues

Old 03-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Post-Migration Tech issues

Was OK yesterday (Sat 2/18)... but today it's back towaiting for pages to load.Have continually hit stop and reload.

Is anybody looking into this ? This site is getting worse than the new, improved Guns America ![:@]
Old 06-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Post-Migration Tech issues

Well, all the previous traffic was from January and February of this year.
Here we are in the waning days of June and I've just about had it with slow loading pages.
I subscribe to Comcast's 15mbps cable access (and it's beeen speed tested to from 10mbps to
upwards to the maximum). I clear all cookies, history and cache after every session. I repair my registry and compact it AT LEAST twice a week. My drives are compressed and defragged (no broken or fragmented files).
Why can't I navigate from an active thread to "My Forums" ? Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.
This is very frustrating....
Old 07-10-2009, 06:35 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Loading times for me is greatly improved.

JW
Old 07-13-2009, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have an intermittent problem when I go into the Guns forum. Sometimes when I go into the Guns forum all the text for the various thread links is white instead of black, making them impossible to read against the background. It doesn't do it all the time, and if I navigate away from the site and come back it'll sometimes be back to black again. Not sure what the problem is. All the other forums don't exhibit this behavior, only the Guns Forum.

I'm using a Mac with OS X 10.5.7 and Safari 4.0.1. This problem started post migration.

Mike
Old 07-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by driftrider
I have an intermittent problem when I go into the Guns forum. Sometimes when I go into the Guns forum all the text for the various thread links is white instead of black, making them impossible to read against the background. It doesn't do it all the time, and if I navigate away from the site and come back it'll sometimes be back to black again. Not sure what the problem is. All the other forums don't exhibit this behavior, only the Guns Forum.

I'm using a Mac with OS X 10.5.7 and Safari 4.0.1. This problem started post migration.

Mike
Thanks. This is a known issue. We will look into it.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:25 PM
JW
Super Moderator

for some reason I seem not to be able to stay logged in. I do check the remember me box before entering my password.

and when I logged in just now and was successfull I got this notice

Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

Can post as you see but that Vbulletin message was confusing.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

I get that same message. So are several people that have emailed me.

Weird.

So far (knock on wood) this laptop is staying logged in.

The IT guys are looking into it. I post here again when it's fixed.

Christine A.
[email protected]
Old 11-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

A few hours of down time. YA RIGHT maybe a few days. Thats ok though just glad it is up again seems alittle faster to me. Glad you guys got it worked out. I was dieing with out my fix of huntingnet.com
Old 11-21-2009, 06:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default Virus

Using Kaspersky antivirus software, been getting this warning. Yesterday could not go to archery forums. Downloaded kaspersky and this is the virus it found.

11/21/2009 8:36:24 AM Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer http://huntingnet.com/forum/clientsc...vbulletin_menu Internet Explorer