Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
 Post-Migration Tech issues >

Post-Migration Tech issues

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Post-Migration Tech issues

Old 01-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Spike

Default RE: Post-Migration Tech issues

ORIGINAL: bitterroot21

I'm getting redirected to random sites, youtube, yellowpages, travel, etc... when I first open up the Huntingnet homepage.
This afternoon there were some unauthorized uploads to the HuntingNet servers which created re-directs on some pages on the site. Since the migration, we have been systematically activating security processes. As a result of today’s incident, we’ve gone through an emergency release to finish faster implementation of those processes, so we shouldn’t see a recurrence of the types of unauthorized redirects (and other page funkiness) that was happening this afternoon. Sorry for any inconvenience this might’ve caused anyone here.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

The site is flying right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Fork Horn

I have tried both Windows and Mac (Safari and Firefox) and it's still very very slow. At the moment it isn't and that's the only reason I'm able to get on the forum but I was trying earlier and it was terrible.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry I just realized what I was doing wrong...and it seems to be very fast right now, but it's also almost 2:00am so I can't imagine many people are on.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:23 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Chat Room seems to be down as it tells me Invalid Username or Password.

I did have it saved as a cookie to which I deleted all cookies. Still the same problem.

I sent a PM to a known Chat Moderator and they confirmed they are also having the same problem.

That was as of yesterday 1-21-09 and it is still the same today.

JW!
Old 01-22-2009, 06:23 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: JW!

Chat Room seems to be down as it tells me Invalid Username or Password.

I did have it saved as a cookie to which I deleted all cookies. Still the same problem.

I sent a PM to a known Chat Moderator and they confirmed they are also having the same problem.

That was as of yesterday 1-21-09 and it is still the same today.

JW!
We'll take a look at this.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:05 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Thanks ibbby!

JW
Old 01-22-2009, 09:09 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: natimage

I have tried both Windows and Mac (Safari and Firefox) and it's still very very slow. At the moment it isn't and that's the only reason I'm able to get on the forum but I was trying earlier and it was terrible.
ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

The site is flying right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad things are working a bit better for you guys. Please keep us updated in the next week or so as to how things are looking for you.

Occasionally sites are slow in certain parts of the country/world after a site migration because of ISP/network issues, but at the same time, I'm not certain that ISPs are to blame in this case. We haven't been able to find anything on our end that would have caused the site to respond slowly for you, but it's still possible we missed something on our end. We'll keep poking through our network for any irregularities in the meantime, just to make double sure that we're not the problem.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Matriarch Doe!

Alot of us are having problems with the site being really slow or pages not loading at all. For me, it's just been within the last couple days. Here's a thread from off-season about it...

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3304388

Old 01-22-2009, 02:13 PM

my problem is i cant log into the chat rooms i have made this new account but its still not working thanks huntmaine94 and mainehunter207

Quick Reply: Post-Migration Tech issues

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.