Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

PIC PROBLEMS

Old 11-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Spike

Default PIC PROBLEMS

cant post pics on my profile and gallery

Old 12-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PIC PROBLEMS

Can't help you much on the gallery but as for your profile photo , when you go into your profile page , scroll down to where it says ( set up profile photo ) , you'll see two choice's.
1 will be ( use avatar photo as profile ) and 2 will be ( upload photo will replace with existing one).
Click on option 2 and a small ( browse ) window will pop up , click on that and look for your picture you want to use then double click on that file.
It should tell you if your upload was successful or it might say ( file to large ) , if that happens then you'll need to resize the picture.
You can do that by using your MS Paint program , your profile picture should be the size of your avatar or a little bit larger.
If you can not or have any problems resizing your picture then send it to me in care of ( [email protected] ) and I'll do it for you and send it back ready for you to use.
If your upload was successful then click on ( ok ) and make sure you click on the APPLY box at the bottom of that page or it will not work.