Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Taxidermy
 Opinon on airbrush? >

Opinon on airbrush?

Community
Taxidermy Tips and questions about taxidermy and the art of preserving the memory of your hunt.

Opinon on airbrush?

Old 03-08-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Opinon on airbrush?

I jusst bought a BADGER dual action internal mix Anthem model 155 new with braided air hose, 3 fast blast adapter caps, Cleaner and, 3 one oz bottles of paint fpr $81.73

Good deal?
Is it a good brush?
Old 03-09-2005, 10:15 AM

Default RE: Opinon on airbrush?

It's hard to give opinions on airbrushes. It's like telling someone which is the best truck, or gun to buy. Everyone will also have an opinion on which brush is best. But this is just my opinion and the equipment I use. I have been using mostly Paasche VL models, and also the Paasche H models. I also use a Iwata Hp-Bc For alo of fine detail work. As with all brushes keeping them clean and making sure you have the right moisture traps hooked up and using the right air pressure is the key to correctly using one. Maintance being the most important. I have heard good and bad reports on all brushes. Try out your brush and see if you like it. I fine most people that start using airbrushes for the first time, is that most of there problems come from the lack of knowledge on how to properly use them, or correctly mixing, or thinning paints.