Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Target Archery
 Lebanon Area Bowhunters "Aimin' to make a difference''- March of Dimes Shoot >

Lebanon Area Bowhunters "Aimin' to make a difference''- March of Dimes Shoot

Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

Lebanon Area Bowhunters "Aimin' to make a difference''- March of Dimes Shoot

Old 06-12-2008, 05:24 AM

Default Lebanon Area Bowhunters "Aimin' to make a difference''- March of Dimes Shoot

The Lebanon Area Bowhunters are: [align=left]"Aimin' to make a difference''. [align=left]We're sponsoring an archery shoot on June 22 in support of the March of Dimes Charity- supporting healthy BABIES [align=left]Come on out to the shoot - [align=left]Games for the Kids: [align=left]Competitions for Adults: [align=left]We will be having raffles and we will be giving out LOTS of door prizes- [align=left]Shoot begins at 7:30 a.m. & ends around 4:30 p.m. 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the March of Dimes, [align=left]Location:Osage Fork Conservation Area- Lebanon, MO [align=left]Hosted by:Lebanon Area Bowhunters [align=left](Hwy south 5, right on hwy C, right on ostrich, left on canary, Range is on the left) For alternate directions & map go to -www.lebanonbowhunters.4t.com[align=left]So come on out And help make a difference and have some fun!!!![/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
Old 06-20-2008, 11:56 AM

Default RE: Lebanon Area Bowhunters "Aimin' to make a difference''- March of Dimes Shoot

anyone on here going to this Shoot
Old 06-22-2008, 08:46 PM

Default RE: Lebanon Area Bowhunters "Aimin' to make a difference''- March of Dimes Shoot

ORIGINAL: MoBuzzCut

I'll have to check my Calendar, but it is a possibility. I shot this shoot earlier this year and it was rough. I had severe target panic and some of the longer shots showed that. It was a nice shoot though. It's good to see some of these charity shoots happening though. We really need more of these types of events.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:07 AM

ORIGINAL: MOmightymite

ORIGINAL: MoBuzzCut

I'll have to check my Calendar, but it is a possibility. I shot this shoot earlier this year and it was rough. I had severe target panic and some of the longer shots showed that. It was a nice shoot though. It's good to see some of these charity shoots happening though. We really need more of these types of events.
Did you make it out to the Shoot Momightymite?
The club raised over 700 dollars for the March of Dimes