Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Target Archery
 3rd week Gander Indoor 3D, (Pics) & 4th week. >

3rd week Gander Indoor 3D, (Pics) & 4th week.

Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

3rd week Gander Indoor 3D, (Pics) & 4th week.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: 3rd week Gander Indoor 3D, (Pics)

Hey Rob....Are 14's in play?

If you guys are aiming and hitting the 12's.....why wouldn't you go for the 14's (if they're in play)?
Old 03-17-2008, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great shooting Rob!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, after shooting fairly well yesterday in Catawissa and starting out with a broken nock and then this guy, I had high hopes for tonights round. After the first 15 shots I was on my way to my new personal best. But sadly, I had a mental breakdown with a miss and a 5 in the second round. Still, it was a good time. Just got to get tougher up top.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ya rob i put the arrow back in for effect
Old 03-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bowtechben

Well, after shooting fairly well yesterday in Catawissa and starting out with a broken nock and then this guy, I had high hopes for tonights round. After the first 15 shots I was on my way to my new personal best. But sadly, I had a mental breakdown with a miss and a 5 in the second round. Still, it was a good time. Just got to get tougher up top.
Nice shot Ben! It's coming together for you well.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hey Rob....Are 14's in play?

If you guys are aiming and hitting the 12's.....why wouldn't you go for the 14's (if they're in play)?
No sir, no 14's in play. In fact, only one target has a 14.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ben it was a great shot, I understand.[8D]
Old 03-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Week 5 is over with one week to go. I'm now 10 up into 3rd place and closing on 2nd although for second I'll need a great week and unfortunately my friend Nate will have to have another bad week. I beat him by 10 this past Monday night.

I shot a 330.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Outstanding shooting, Rob.

I got SCHOOLED at Matt/TN's place last weekend by a BUNCH of good shooters. I mean a BUNCH of good shooters.

14's were in play and these guys weren't shy about trying for them. They even had a 16 ring in play on 3 targets that was smaller in dia. than one of my fat shafts. I saw one kid aim for and hit it. It was 16 or a 5......nothing in between.

I'll say the lighting was not what I;m used to (and they were)....but I still got SCHOOLED!

There are a LOT of really good shooters where young Matt shoots. Kudos to the whole lot of 'em.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Outstanding shooting, Rob.

I got SCHOOLED at Matt/TN's place last weekend by a BUNCH of good shooters. I mean a BUNCH of good shooters.

14's were in play and these guys weren't shy about trying for them. They even had a 16 ring in play on 3 targets that was smaller in dia. than one of my fat shafts. I saw one kid aim for and hit it. It was 16 or a 5......nothing in between.

I'll say the lighting was not what I;m used to (and they were)....but I still got SCHOOLED!

There are a LOT of really good shooters where young Matt shoots. Kudos to the whole lot of 'em.
Jeff, it definately was a good time. No doubt, there are some great shooters in this area. I wish a couple of the awesome open guys wpuld have came. There were a few regulars missing.

I ended up better score wise than what I thought I was. I ended up with 209 I believe with that 5. Which was good enough for 3rd.

Jeff, you have a G5 hat you won, if you want me to bring it in April?

Can't wait to shoot outdoors with you again, I'm more fired up about that, than the indoor stuff right now.

Quick Reply: 3rd week Gander Indoor 3D, (Pics) & 4th week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.