Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
New Mexico Pronghorn >

New Mexico Pronghorn

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

New Mexico Pronghorn

Old 11-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Spike

Default New Mexico Pronghorn

I would like to trade 2 pronghorn antelope tags for a quality archery deer hunt. We have around 5000 acres of private family ranch land and always pull a couple of great pronghorn bucks every year. Let me know what you have. My ranch is located in north Eastern New Mexico.

Last edited by Cole4066; 11-06-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:08 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Cole4066
I would like to trade 2 pronghorn antelope tags for a quality archery deer hunt. We have around 5000 acres of private family ranch land and always pull a couple of great pronghorn bucks every year. Let me know what you have. My ranch is located in north Eastern New Mexico.
I could exchange Western Kentucky or Southern Illinois archery hunts. Western Kentucky's season starts early so you have the opportunity at velvet bucks, we have solid deer numbers so seeing game should not be an issue. Southern Illinois begins later and the deer numbers are not high, but when you see a buck he'll drop your jaws.

Attached is a mixture of deer from KY and one from IL.
Attached Thumbnails New Mexico Pronghorn-widesides_kickerview.jpg   New Mexico Pronghorn-shanks_grew.jpg   New Mexico Pronghorn-mad_max.jpg   New Mexico Pronghorn-hunt0025.jpg   New Mexico Pronghorn-00001925.jpg  

Old 12-27-2020, 02:26 PM
Spike

Default Don from wisconsin

do you have a numbet i can text you at
Old 12-28-2020, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

You can PM (Private Message) him and he can share his # via PM. He's free to post his # but most people seem to prefer to send it by PM so they're only giving it out to one person instead of broadcasting it on the internet to whoever reads this topic. Cole4066 may feel different or not. With a PM, however, you cover all of your bases.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:10 PM
Spike

southern illinois deer hunt for 2