Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Iowa Whitetails >

Iowa Whitetails

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Iowa Whitetails

Old 02-10-2021, 05:18 AM
Spike

Default Iowa Whitetails

Hi All,

I have four different farms I hunt in Iowa (over 900 acres), looking to see if anyone is interested in swapping a hunt. Two are shared, two are solely me. You could set a camper up in my large flat driveway or utilize my finished basement that I never use. The bucks are generally 140" to 160" with the occasional booner. I could either hunt with you (hang a stand next to my other stands), hunt in the same woods but on the other side of the farm, or simply tell you where to go and you could hunt by yourself. It would be like a semi-guided type hunt. Could go gun or bow. I also kill turkeys in both Minnesota and Iowa so if you are interested in that I could put you on those as well in the spring.

I am looking for an elk or mule deer hunt. Could be just a drop camp or semi-guided on public. Or access to private.

Please PM for more details if interested.
Old 02-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have found that it’s helpful to post pics of your recent kills. I did a swap hunt with a guy from Union county. I took a 5 year old 9pt at his place and he took a nice 4x4 Mulie at mine. We are going to do it again as soon as points are accumulated.
Old 02-15-2021, 07:52 AM
Spike

Awesome! Yeah my plan is to email and message people pics once it gets to that point of this process (i.e. I know they are serious). To be completely honest I'd rather not just throw out pictures for the world to see (I know I'm stubborn), but yeah maybe I should be.

Let me know if you want to come back again or if it doesn't work out with your guy in Union County! Haha. Thanks.