Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Maryland Hunt Trade >

Maryland Hunt Trade

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Maryland Hunt Trade

Old 02-29-2020, 03:50 PM
Spike

Default Maryland Hunt Trade

Hello I have a property in Dorchester Maryland with a creek on one side and the bay on the other. There is great waterfowl hunting and we're only a few minute boat ride to the Maryland special Sea Duck zone. Additionally, there are sika deer on my property; however because I purchased the property a year ago don't expect trophy sika deer just yet; however, expect a good representative animal. I'm willing to trade either a sika deer hunt or a waterfowl hunt for most big game hunts that are under 10 hours away. I'd be hunting with my son who is 15 and we're both very safe and will treat your or any properties we hunt on with respect. Looking to have a fun time hunting. Don't contact me if you aren't safe and are going to be a problem on my property or when i hunt on yours or if you won't respect my property. You will be removed from my property if you act stupidly or sweep anyone. I have a bunk house that you can stay on and Maryland tags are OTC, DM through my email if you're interested.
Old 02-29-2020, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

You're welcome to post pictures and any more info on costs of tags and license. That usually attracts more responses.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Fork Horn

Hello,

There are two of us from Maine that would be interested in a Sika hunt. We are both safe
careful hunters. I'm writing to you from Maine. We could offer a very good Turkey hunt for
you and your son with an excellent chance of harvesting at least 1 turkey each and maybe 2
on a three day hunt. There might be other possibilities as well. Contact me if at all
interested and we can discuss further. [email protected]
Old 05-04-2020, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default Swap hunt

How about a black bear hunt in WVA , I helped one guy from Maryland get his first with a bow few years back from the Maryland whitetail forum thanks
Old 06-18-2020, 06:54 PM
Spike

PhilSugar, sent you an email, hope to hear back from you, thanks.