HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Maryland Hunt Trade
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 03:50 PM
PhilSugar
Spike

Default Maryland Hunt Trade

Hello I have a property in Dorchester Maryland with a creek on one side and the bay on the other. There is great waterfowl hunting and we're only a few minute boat ride to the Maryland special Sea Duck zone. Additionally, there are sika deer on my property; however because I purchased the property a year ago don't expect trophy sika deer just yet; however, expect a good representative animal. I'm willing to trade either a sika deer hunt or a waterfowl hunt for most big game hunts that are under 10 hours away. I'd be hunting with my son who is 15 and we're both very safe and will treat your or any properties we hunt on with respect. Looking to have a fun time hunting. Don't contact me if you aren't safe and are going to be a problem on my property or when i hunt on yours or if you won't respect my property. You will be removed from my property if you act stupidly or sweep anyone. I have a bunk house that you can stay on and Maryland tags are OTC, DM through my email if you're interested.