Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Colorado Elk or possible Mule deer >

Colorado Elk or possible Mule deer

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Colorado Elk or possible Mule deer

Old 02-16-2019, 10:41 PM
Spike

Default Colorado Elk or possible Mule deer

We have an opportunity for Private 4th season elk with a cabin included for the 4th season. This is in unit 75 in Southern Colorado and is a draw only hunt. Odds are great of drawing, but must have app in before April this year. We usually have a lot of elk, but trophy class bulls here are rare the standard here are 4x5's to small 6x6's. We have had a few 300's taken, and a couple right around the 350 mark. 2 or possibly 3 hunters could hunt bull or cow elk.
I also own a sign company and build laser cut steel ranch gates, lamps, railing etc, we have done a lot. Would like to swap for something fun for my son and I that we could drive to from southern Colorado, we do not need lodging, but would like to find a great hunt for the 2 of us.
Check us out at www.sticktoitoutdoors.com

Also have great Mule deer hunting here too, not all on our ranch though, we have tons of public, and my son and I know it well. That tag is also draw only, and we could offer some great help, maps and possibly a cabin for that too.

Have a great year hunting.
Old 02-18-2019, 03:07 AM
Spike

Default Hunt

sent u a pm
Old 02-18-2019, 03:48 AM
Spike

Default Hunt swap

My brother and I try to hunt unit 75 every year. What part of the unit r u n. Does white tails or turkeys interest you and your son. We also have good upland and waterfowl. Can help with public land antelope or mule deer in western Kansas.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:58 PM
Spike

Try sending to my email, the pm came through coded.
Thanks
Old 02-19-2019, 02:00 PM
Spike

Default Trade Elk hunt for turkey or whitetail in NE Kansas

Would you be interested in trading the elk hunt for an eastern turkey or whitetail hunt in NE Kansas I’m an outfitter here and we kill multiple booners every year and kill many easterns each year. I can send you kill and cam pics. Let me know thanks!
Originally Posted by ateam
We have an opportunity for Private 4th season elk with a cabin included for the 4th season. This is in unit 75 in Southern Colorado and is a draw only hunt. Odds are great of drawing, but must have app in before April this year. We usually have a lot of elk, but trophy class bulls here are rare the standard here are 4x5's to small 6x6's. We have had a few 300's taken, and a couple right around the 350 mark. 2 or possibly 3 hunters could hunt bull or cow elk.
I also own a sign company and build laser cut steel ranch gates, lamps, railing etc, we have done a lot. Would like to swap for something fun for my son and I that we could drive to from southern Colorado, we do not need lodging, but would like to find a great hunt for the 2 of us.

Also have great Mule deer hunting here too, not all on our ranch though, we have tons of public, and my son and I know it well. That tag is also draw only, and we could offer some great help, maps and possibly a cabin for that too.

Old 03-13-2019, 06:26 AM
Spike

Thank You guys for the offers, have met some really great folks through the hunt swaps. The Elk in Colorado has been traded out for 2019. If anyone would like to talk Elk or Mule Deer for SW Colorado for the 2020 year, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks and a great year hunting to all.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:20 AM
Spike

Thank You guys for the offers, have met some really great folks through the hunt swaps. The Elk in Colorado has been traded out for 2019. If anyone would like to talk Elk or Mule Deer for SW Colorado for the 2020 year, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks and a great year hunting to all.
I could get you on some decent public land Coues WT in Southern Arizona. The bigger bucks take a little more effort but I know unit 35A very well, it is easy to draw as a result it receives a lot of pressure from road hunters but we usually hike in and do pretty well. I would be interested in the public land Mule deer hunt for me and a buddy in 2020.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Spike

I would be interested in that. I have never hunted the coues deer yet.
Old 08-14-2019, 05:04 PM
Spike

Default Hi there. I’m a 38 year old father of two adventure seeking boys

We live in northern Minnesota. We have a lot of game but no elk or mule deer. We do have an abundance of Blackbeard tho and I get one every time I hunt. Usually opening day. I have ran baits professionally in the past and had great success. Muskys and walleyes are also one of our favorite things to pursue. I’d be willing to put you and your guest or guests on a black bear and fish when not in the stand. I’ve never shot a monster but get them on camera every year. They’re definitely around. I have a big yard for a tent or camper with all utilities in the house to use. Wondering if you’d like to do a swap?