HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Colorado Elk or possible Mule deer
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 02:00 PM
Coalcreekoutfitters
Spike

Default Trade Elk hunt for turkey or whitetail in NE Kansas

Would you be interested in trading the elk hunt for an eastern turkey or whitetail hunt in NE Kansas I’m an outfitter here and we kill multiple booners every year and kill many easterns each year. I can send you kill and cam pics. Let me know thanks!
Originally Posted by ateam
We have an opportunity for Private 4th season elk with a cabin included for the 4th season. This is in unit 75 in Southern Colorado and is a draw only hunt. Odds are great of drawing, but must have app in before April this year. We usually have a lot of elk, but trophy class bulls here are rare the standard here are 4x5's to small 6x6's. We have had a few 300's taken, and a couple right around the 350 mark. 2 or possibly 3 hunters could hunt bull or cow elk.
I also own a sign company and build laser cut steel ranch gates, lamps, railing etc, we have done a lot. Would like to swap for something fun for my son and I that we could drive to from southern Colorado, we do not need lodging, but would like to find a great hunt for the 2 of us.
Check us out at www.sticktoitoutdoors.com

Also have great Mule deer hunting here too, not all on our ranch though, we have tons of public, and my son and I know it well. That tag is also draw only, and we could offer some great help, maps and possibly a cabin for that too.

Have a great year hunting.