Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
African safari OR Taxidermy work >

African safari OR Taxidermy work

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

African safari OR Taxidermy work

Old 03-20-2018, 07:41 PM
Spike

Default African safari OR Taxidermy work

Trading an African safari. Lodging, meals, guides, transportation for 1-8 people. Take some game with a $1500 game allowance or just take pics. OR taxidermy work (17 year master taxidermist).
For mule deer, elk or .....
I have mule deer points in Colorado. And am currently in New Mexico elk draw. I’m in Iowa.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:38 AM
Spike

Default Elk Hunt for Taxidermy

Hello, I have a 5BR cabin with 700 acres which I normally rent out to one group. Due to a cancellation I now have the 1st Rifle Season available this year and I am selling All-inclusive hunts for $3,995 where I will provide meals, assist with hunting, game retrieval, transportation, etc. but I am not an outfitter. 1st Rifle has been the highest success season on my property. When I hunted it for 3 years in a row, myself and everyone who has gone with me each of those seasons have gotten shots at elk on the property. The last year we got 4 bulls in 3 days, but of course I cannot guarantee anything. These are wild elk, not high fence. I have room for up to 3 more hunters for 2018 and I might be willing to trade for taxidermy. I am going to Africa this summer and am planning to take a Kudu, Antelope, Warthog, and Zebra. Do you have experience with African Taxidermy? 1st Rifle season is a draw, but 100% successful draw even with no points, but you have to apply by April 3. Please let me know asap if you're interested. Here are some videos we filmed one year.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p9M8v8ty0o

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyzm7kDFFjE