Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Roof. For Midwest hunting >

Roof. For Midwest hunting

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Roof. For Midwest hunting

Old 11-18-2016, 09:25 AM
Spike

Default Roof. For Midwest hunting

I am self employed roofer 15 years experience
I have hunted since 5 years old. I can't afford a high price lease,so I thought I would give this a shot. I have hunted public ground since 17 with bow, archery hunting is all I'm interested in. Every year is progressively worse, this year the worst I had 6 hunters less than 500 yards from me and everywhere I went same story just had enough. So if anyone has some land in Midwest that they don't bowhunt or maybe lease for two weeks or need roof done I'm open to anything. I just would love to have a place to chase big whitetail because north Carolina isnt. Thanks for your time.
Old 12-25-2017, 02:10 PM
Spike

i'm going to try this again
Old 01-23-2018, 11:12 AM
Spike

Give me a call 217 725-1669, Ted
Old 03-21-2018, 07:29 AM
Spike

Default Elk Hunt for Roof

I see you're in North Carolina. I need a roof on a 1450SF Cape Cod house in Tappahannock, VA. If you're interested in trading for an elk hunt, I have a 5BR cabin in Gardner, CO with 700 acres which I normally rent out to one group. Due to a cancellation I now have the 1st Rifle Season available this year and I am selling All-inclusive hunts for $3,995 per person where I will provide meals, assist with hunting, game retrieval, transportation, etc. but I am not an Outfitter. 1st Rifle has been the highest success season on my property. When I hunted it for 3 years in a row, myself and everyone who has gone with me each of those seasons have gotten shots at elk on the property. The last year we got 4 bulls in 3 days, but of course I cannot guarantee anything. These are wild elk, not high fence. 1st Rifle season is a draw, but 100% successful draw even with no points, but you have to apply by April 3. Please let me know asap if you're interested.

I live at Smith Mountain Lake, VA. If you wanted to trade just the labor, I also have 42 acres of hunting property nearby loaded with deer. It has two creeks and multiple stands and 5 acres of food plots surrounded by woods. You can take 2 deer a day. I have an apartment in my barn with kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room you could stay at if you wanted to archery hunt there for a week.

Feel free to call Cameron (540) 520-0892.

My website is www.ElkHausCabin.com

Here are some videos we filmed one year.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p9M8v8ty0o

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyzm7kDFFjE