Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
2 Alberta Rut Moose BlackBear combo hunts >

2 Alberta Rut Moose BlackBear combo hunts

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

2 Alberta Rut Moose BlackBear combo hunts

Old 04-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Spike

Default 2 Alberta Rut Moose BlackBear combo hunts

I have 2 Rut Moose, Black Bear combo hunts available for trade or Cash .This hunt will take place in the remote northern wilderness of Alberta it is a fully guided hunt.Hunt will take place sometime from Sept 25th to Oct 15 2013.The hunt is for 2 hunters and each will have a opportunity to harvest a Bull Moose and a Black Bear a second Black Bear is available for a additional fee.We will be in a remote camp for 10 days.All meals,transportation to and from the Airport will be provided.All Trophy care will be provide.Not included are Taxidermy, Alcohol,licences and gratuities,plus personal Items.I am open to all trades who knows lets see what you have or if you would just like a good Husband Wife hunt or a couple buddies cash also works.

Last edited by rattler4; 05-13-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:50 AM
Spike

Default swap hunt

I sent you a PM
Old 06-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Spike

Default Wyo. Hunting

Have cabins in Southern Wyo. .. Can trade for Antelope, Elk and Mule
Deer..... Some of our trades hunt with us for 10 to 15 days when
hunting all three animals. We are not outfitters....have traded with
New Zealand, Australia, Finland, with other US trades.....If not interested in trade, what are you asking for the hunt. Just back from Alberta Bear hunting, so only be interested in Moose and Wolves.
Gene

PS [email protected]
Old 01-17-2014, 08:33 AM
Spike

I would be interested in the bear moose combo. I live in greene county illinois on a farm. We have some good whitetail hunting with lots of big bucks every year. If you would be interested in that we could swap or how much are you charging for the combo?