Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
$1000 to spend on your hunt >

$1000 to spend on your hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

$1000 to spend on your hunt

Old 07-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Spike

Default $1000 to spend on your hunt

Since I was 9 I have been part of a deer hunting lease here in Ga. For some reason the past two years I haven't been able to find a club I like or if I do my buddies don't like it. I don't like hunting alone so If I can't find anything that suit me and my buddies I don't get in a club. Anyway to make a long story short I am willing to pay $1000 because I have nothing to offer in return for any kind of hunting. In the past here I would hunt anything that would move from squirrels,varmints,hogs,deer,turkey..... You get the point I am open to just about anything. I would love to Elk hunt,mule deer, antelope red, red stag, bear, maybe even some caribou I know some of the hunts listed cost more than $1000 but if anyone can offer me a great time hunting and $1000 if fair to you send me an Email at [email protected]
Old 07-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default hunt

man you come here in wva and i can show ya some places to bear hunt i wont charge YA a thing use your money for lic. and a motel pm me if your interrested
Old 08-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Fork Horn

i have some angling for walleye,perch and northerns..or waterfowl hunting here in Manitoba,Canada..for the money your looking to spend..all hunts come with meals,accomodations and guiding services..references available..e-mail [email protected] if youre intetrested