Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Trophy Louisiana Gator Hunt >

Trophy Louisiana Gator Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trophy Louisiana Gator Hunt

Old 07-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Spike

Default Trophy Louisiana Gator Hunt

There are so many gators that the hardest part is picking out the one you want. They can be hunted day or night in the sloughs and bayous on our private Louisiana farm. These are private land gator tags allotted to me by the state. I only get a few each year. Last year the biggest gator we tagged was just under 13 ft. We can literally hunt off the front porch of my cabin, therefore accomadations are all on site. I can assure you that we have a truly incredible place to hunt and stay and that it will be a hunt you'll enjoy and never forget. You will leave with a gator, and you will leave having made friends with good people. I am open to swap hunting opportunities with good people just about anywhere in the US or Canada. Maybe mule deer, antelope, midwest whitetail or turkeys anywhere. Please contact me if you're interested at all. You'll be glad you did! My name is Ellis 601-824-0476 or e-mail [email protected]

Trophy Louisiana Gator Hunt-gator-upside-down.jpg
Old 08-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Spike

I have nice whitetail hunting in Nebraska and Missouri, along with good turkey hunting. This is all private property and has historically produced some nice deer.

Please give me a call.

Thanks
Ted
217 725-1669