Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Buffalo county wi whitetails for ??? >

Buffalo county wi whitetails for ???

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Buffalo county wi whitetails for ???

Old 07-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Spike

Default Buffalo county wi whitetails for ???

I WILL RETIRE IN 2012 AND AM LOOKING TO SET UP SOME SWAP HUNTS. I CAN OFFER TROPHY WHITETALS, ARCHERY, RIFLE OR BLACK POWDER. ALL HUNTS ARE FROM TREE STANDS NEAR BEAN OR CORN FOOD PLOTS. LAST YEAR I TOOK A 165 INCH 10 POINTER WITH ARCHERY EQUIPMENT. CAN ALSO FURNISH A REMOTE CABIN TO STAY IN. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY BIG GAME HUNTS. EMAIL IS [email protected]
Old 07-31-2011, 08:59 AM
Spike

Default Alligators

Have you ever hunted Gators? We have some of the best here in Louisiana. Too many gators as a matter of fact! Its alot of fun and we have everything you'll need on site. We're good people. Give me a call if interested. My name is Ellis 601-824-0476 or [email protected] Thanks, hope to hear from you.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Spike

Default Night Vision Hog Hunts

i can offer a night vision hog hunt in South Georgia using thermal and Gen. III night vision scopes. Contact me at 229-776-2300 or [email protected]
Old 08-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Spike

I cannot offer any hunt to swap BUT how about great Trout fishing on Penns Creek in central PA ? I live in Coburn and the trout fishing is great here around April thru June. It is mostly for fly fishermen or ladies. We were a B&B till this year when we decided to travel. We have hosted one of the top ladie Fly fisherpersons in the Us and others. It is Trophy only near here and some other Fly fishing only BUt we have regular fishing right across the street where I usually fish myself and almost always catch a nice group of Rainbow,Brown or native Brookies. I am retired but hunt with crossbow,gun, muzzle loader or in-line. I like to hunt phesants or about anything. I have 2 other Vietnam Vets and we are also hunting for access where we can see some decent bucks or elk ? Deer Hunting in Pa sucks. It isn't like 30 years ago. Anyone want to trade some fishing for some hunting. We have an old Victorian and plenty of room . PM if anyone is interested.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Apply for a Moose tag and come hunt NH? Spend some time hunting for black bear and wilderness bucks!!!
I can semi-guide you and have a camp w/ no electricity or running water (yes a real camp)