Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 What I have to trade >

What I have to trade

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

What I have to trade

Old 12-10-2008, 10:46 AM

Default What I have to trade

I have some prime land inmaryland for white tail hunting and also have a sportfishing boat on the chesapeake bay for up to 6 anglers. I am looking for any kind of game hunting preferably white tail, bear, or hogs.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What I have to trade

I can help ya out on a bear here in wva my parents live in shady sidelet me know something i can help ya out on the bear no problem it would be bow is that allright
Old 12-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have private land ne pa deer turkeys
Old 01-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a camp in central NH (sleeps six) 8 miles from the Vermont/NH state line.
It is located on the line of WMA D2 & G and has some big woods with areas of farm land.
I mostly use it for small game hunting so by the time Deer season roles around the wife has had it with me leaving for 5 straight weekends.
I didn't think I was that lovable, but she is deaf dumb and mute! Don't tell her I said this! (ha-ha)
I usually will deer hunt only a few days a year out of the camp, but there are big deer roaming.
Not super high deer densities, I believe around 10-15 / sq. mile? But quality deer.
3 years ago I had a particular trail "almost" figured out, but the neighbor got him before I did.
It was a 22" wide 10-pointer and dressed out at 228 lbs. after the coyotes ate 1/3 of a front quarter.

Very good area for Turkeys and Bear, this is known as the Connecticut River Valley area of the state

Not to mention the Moose lottery!
Old 01-06-2009, 10:20 AM

Thanks everyone for your respnonses. Im getting pumped up for next year already.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:01 AM

MD, I may be interested in a Swap for some WV Bowhunting for Deer and chance for bear, or spring gobbler here. Have private land to hunt. Should be no problem to take home a deer or spring gobblerbut it is "hunting" so I won't promise anything but good company. We have had the property under management program for 3 yrs. Have different tracts available. We could even thow in a night hunt for coons w/hounds or squirrel hunt in fall.
I am locatednear the BARBOUR/TUCKER Co WVborder area. Look on a map for State Rt. 38 and the TYGART VALLEY RIVER at Philippi, WV and you found me.

I used to hunt Garrett Co. Mdand LOVE the early archery season. I can stand fishing when forced into it....LOL! Have pretty good trout fishing here as well.

I can get more specific if interested. If so, send me pm or better yet email at [email protected]