Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
 Central Illinois Bow Hunt for trade >

Central Illinois Bow Hunt for trade

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Central Illinois Bow Hunt for trade

Old 09-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Spike

Default Central Illinois Bow Hunt for trade

We own close to 200 hundred acres located in east central Illinois. We continually pull 150 - 170 inch bucks out of our management program. We have access to an additional 150 acres that borders ours. We can provide full lodging and meals or any combination thereof onsite.

This is a family owned program and limit the number of hunters to 4 per year! There are no high fences and you can hunt from the ground or from our permanent tree stands.

We are looking to swap for other hunts limited to larger game (ie no bird hunting etc). If you're offering bear hunts, we are interested in spot and stalk only. Elk hunting would be of most interest to us. Your offer needs to be for at least 2 hunters as ours is for up to four.

Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested. We can offer this hunt effective October 1st, 2008.

Bob
Old 09-07-2008, 10:48 PM

Default RE: Central Illinois Bow Hunt for trade

Old 09-09-2008, 07:53 AM

Default RE: Central Illinois Bow Hunt for trade

ORIGINAL: SoIllspotnstalk

Hi, My name is Tyler Trokey. I am a student at Illinois State. I am from southern illinois and have been a avid bowhunter for
over a decade. I was wondering what you are looking to trade for a hunt. like i said i am a college student and in june i had
a brain tumor removed so money is a little tight. i also lost my main hunting spot to some dentist from chicago who
bought the property. I have a russian sks with scope, i could possibly trade. I always hunt with my brother, so if possible
maybe a two person weekend hunt for the gun. I wish i could offer more, but i would appreciate it if you took the offer into
consideration.
Regards,
Tyler Trokey

Is this for real? Wow.