Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Kellogg Bloodline

Old 01-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Spike

Smile Kellogg Bloodline

Hi, Looking for a Chocolate Lab pup, or upcoming litter of the Kellogg Bloodline. Wanting a Female. Does anyone know of Kennels around that
have Kellogg pups. Willing to wait. Im here in MN and willing to drive someway for her.

Thanks! Joleen
Old 01-13-2015, 01:25 AM
Spike

Joleen, I'm not familiar with the kennel you mentioned. However, I can give you some advise about deciding where to buy your pup. First of all, make sure both the sire and dam have OFA numbers for hip and elbows. Both parents have had their eyes certified to be free of genetic diseases and both parents have been screen for EIC (exercise induced collapse) and CNM (centroneuclear myopathy). You also want to read their guarantee they offer on the pup. It should be at least until the pup turns 26 months old because your pup can't get OFA certified until they turn 24 months old. If the kennel you are dealing with can't offer you any of the above, walk away!! Otherwise, you might find a cheaper pup with no health clearances, but they will cost you a lot in the long run!!!
Old 01-13-2015, 05:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you google Kellogg kennels, you will find a lot of kennels claiming teir dogs are from the Kellogg line.