Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Lou Ellen Setter

Old 01-25-2002, 09:28 AM

Default Lou Ellen Setter

HI folks:
I've been raising and hunting over some of the best English Setters and Pointers all my life and still enjoy taking them "burds" here in Alabama and at home in Mississippi whenever possible. However, I have really taken an intrest in Lou Ellen Setters after hunting over them in S. Dakota for pheasents. My dad has gotten the bug bad and now would like to purchase one. I sure would appreciate if any of you could post some addresses and phone numbers of Lou Ellen breeders for me to contact. Hopefully, I can surprise my dad on his B-day with a new puppy. Thanks for all of your help!
Old 01-25-2002, 03:08 PM

Default RE: Lou Ellen Setter

Hi, I saw your post and wanted to offer some info on these awsome line of Setters. The proper spelling is Llewellin by the way. Go to www.bird-dog-news.com and scroll down the page til' you see the links for kennels and then "click on" Llewellin breeders. Also visit this page for history and other breeders and lineage info. http://tamug.tamu.edu/~sparkst/llewel.htm
Good luck to your Dad and make sure to do the homework first!