Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

New GSP PUP

Old 03-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default New GSP PUP

I' LL be gettin a new pup sone they were born late this week she has the same bloodline as my old female so she should be a dandy I CAN' T WAIT
Old 03-16-2003, 02:07 PM

Default RE: New GSP PUP

We' ll be waiting for you to post a Pic.
Old 03-31-2003, 05:21 PM

Love those GSP' s. My current one is a year old now and is still the crazy puppy he was when he was three months old.
Old 04-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Fork Horn

That' s one fine lookin pup ya got there shorthair I hope mine looks as good when she' s one we will be going to get her when I go to MO. turkey huntin at the start of may
Old 04-02-2003, 11:28 PM

Hoss, I am from Mo. and was woundering were you was getting your new pup from and what part of the state you were turking hunting I am seeing some birds struting already. I know a lot of the breaders around the northing half of the state
Old 04-05-2003, 12:24 PM
Fork Horn

sfarrell I' ll be getting my pup in iowa up by des moines i' ll be making a run up there after the days turk huntin won' t get much sleep that night by the time i get back.
We will be hunting the north east corner around memphis I shot a 22 1/2 pounder with ! 3/8 spurs and 10 1/2 in beard last yr. didn' t get my 2nd bird ran out of time had to go back to work but i had a couple scoped out but they were being tough and tight lipped. we hunted second week last yr probably fri, sat, sun, second week this yr and all of the third I hope they are still workin good then. how far is sheridan from where we go
Old 04-07-2003, 11:15 PM

Hoss as for the Turkeys they are struting and gobbling right now. Mo youth hunt is the 12,13,of April I have to take my dauter She is 11yrsold And a vet at this she killed a nice tom 2yrs ago. then in the afternoon we have a hunt test she is running her own GSP in the junior hunt test. I thought you might be getting your pup some where here close to were I am I am about 120 miles from Des moines good luck with your new pup they are a lot of fun and work. I have a 4 month old that I have been doing a lot of work with a I have a litter of puppies due the 19th of April I don' t know if she will wait that long she is really big. good luck