Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
 Let's see your Dawg's... >

Let's see your Dawg's...

Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Let's see your Dawg's...

Old 02-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Let's see your Dawg's...

Thanks alot she is a hunting machine. Your derbys look good too. She just had her first litter 4 weeks ago. 11 puppies.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:59 AM
Fork Horn

How's she bred.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

She is a direct daughter of Ch Attitudes High Finance (Ch Shadows Attitude X Videlia) dam is Run-n-Gun Black Star (Shotgun Starbuck X Shotgun Hanna Brown)

Pups are sired by Island Grove Revenge (Ch Island Grove Brute X Erins Rockin Robin) Erins Rockin Robin is a direct daughter to HOF Erins Southern Justice also the mother of Ch. Erins Bad River.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

5 week old pup out of my female.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:21 AM
Fork Horn

This is my 6 1/2 yellow lab when I first got her. (Of course she isn't 6 1/2 at this time)

Old 02-21-2009, 11:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here is my 1 1/2 year old female beagle/shepherd/cur dog/"something" mix, named Amber. She loves going to the local WMA's with me and going rabbit hunting, squirrel hunting, and whatever else might be in season.

Her papers say that she is a beagle mix. She is probably 3/4 beagle but with thebuild andfaceof a shepherd, according to the vet. We got her from the nearby animal shelter when she was just a little puppy.

She doesn't stay outside in a kennel or doghouse like a lot of 100% pure hunting dogs. She is a family pet and has her own dog bed in the corner of the livingroom. But every chance I get, I always take her out and let her run. [8D]

Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 PM

Here are my two English Springer Spanielsand their pups they just had... not sure how to post them all in one post so they are in order from theirpups, my female Ellie, and then my male Ranger

Old 02-22-2009, 12:53 PM

This is my female Ellie

Old 02-22-2009, 01:08 PM

Here is my male Ranger

Old 02-23-2009, 02:41 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: ButchA

She doesn't stay outside in a kennel or doghouse like a lot of 100% pure hunting dogs. She is a family pet and has her own dog bed in the corner of the livingroom. But every chance I get, I always take her out and let her run. [8D]

I have heard alot of that keep your hunting dog outside nonsense. Keeping a dog in the house will not ruin his/her nose anymore than being in a pen outside where smells are stronger-trash burning, skunk spray, etc.
I have a German shorthair who I will put up against any outside dog in a hunt test. He lives for one reason - to please me... and it's because of the bond we formed from him always being with me. He is a couch dog until the orange and shotgun come out then he is all hunt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.