Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Help in Washington

Old 11-24-2005, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Help in Washington

A friend of mine who live's on Hood's Cannal, is looking for a lab for his 83 year old father, who just lost his older lab. Hunting is what keep's this fine man going..I've Turkey hunted with him, and never had to take a break to wait up on him. He's looking for a good started dog...at least one that will retrive a duck for him. Don't think distance is a factor for him since he fly's his own plane...Thank's for any help anyone can give. Wayne[/align]
Old 11-24-2005, 02:07 PM

Default RE: Help in Washington

Hey Wayne I have 2 clients in south carolina, 1 has litter of choc. and yellows others are due soon. Probably yellows and blks on second. I have a personal dog out of second guy, awsome dog head full of sense, do not have papers back yet, but knowing him, lots of titles. On the first litter, did some work with the sire, nice choc. full tilt gun dog. I can get you some phone # if you want. Thanks Brother, Jonesy
Old 11-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank's Dave...Don't think he's really looking for a high $$$$ dog....Just a good healthy one, that'll retrieve a duck for him....but not a pound dog [although in the past I've had some great dog's I've rescued from there].
Old 11-24-2005, 02:44 PM

Wayne I might be able to get 1 for free, if you had to pay between 3 and 400. The one with yellow litter, starts getting dog poor, and when he gets who he wants rest are pretty much give aways. I would be willing to see later, litter on yellow's due next few days. You know how to contact me, I'll have your back if need be, We'll swap out some training before you get. HAHAHA Thanks Jonesy
Old 11-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank's Dave...I'm sure he would be interested....I'm sure he's not looking for anything free, and would pay any reasonable price....keep me informed... Thank's.. Wayne
Old 11-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wayne,
I will be breeding my Stud soon.. And will get two pups. I am also out here in Forks, Wa. My dog is from Idaho a bloodline with a great history and Champions abound! Let me know if interested.
Jearred