Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Sporting Dogs
 Got another Mountain Cur >

Got another Mountain Cur

Community
Sporting Dogs What's the best dog for what type of game? Find out what other hunters think.

Got another Mountain Cur

Old 07-04-2005, 11:56 PM

Default Got another Mountain Cur

Well, I got another Original Mountain Cur. This pup has some really classice treedog blood in her pedigree. She is actually bred just right so that her and my male might make a good linebreeding somewhere down the road IF they BOTH make good treedogs that hunt the SAME way. I am not a breeder, I am a hunter, so the only way on earth I would breed them is if they met the aforementioned standards. There are too many guys breeding good treedogs under careful programs for me to need to breed my own. Either way, she is going to make a good pleasure hunting squirrel dog, I believe. Her registered name with the OMCBA is "River Valley Bell."
Old 07-05-2005, 12:00 AM

Default RE: Got another Mountain Cur

Here is my male. His OMCBA name is "Ole Remington Classic," or Rem. I think this fall is going to be his "come on" season. He is sharp, treeminded, and full of fire and vinegar! He should make a good one.