Texas Processors--Dallas Area >

Texas Processors--Dallas Area

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Texas Processors--Dallas Area

Old 09-03-2004, 09:25 AM
Typical Buck

Default Texas Processors--Dallas Area

You know...with hunting season right around the corner and this being my first season hunting Texas....I have no idea where to get and animal butchered and processed! I live in Dallas and will be hunting about 30 miles Northwest of Dallas. Anyone have any ideas for me? I've never done it myself, and I'm not sure my apartment complex would want to learn in the parking lot! Of course this is in the event I actually take an animal! Anyone, have any recomendations for me? Would like to be able to drop of a field dressed deer/pig and get it taken care of...at a decent price of course. Any names, number, or locations would be great. Thanks in advance!

Jay
Old 09-03-2004, 01:47 PM
AM

Default RE: Texas Processors--Dallas Area

I'm not sure of the exact address, but the name of the place is Kuby's. It is right across from the SMU campus. It's a german restaraunt with a buther shop/processor in the back. You may want to look into it before hand, because during season they have a line out the door. They make great sausage.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:48 AM

Kuby's does a good job but takes forever to get your meat back.

I found a place in Richardson, David's Meats. They are a small family owned facility that does excellent work. Best job of all I've tried.
Old 09-09-2004, 04:22 PM

Kubys is a good place...And Davids Meat Market is also excellent ( you need to skin a 1/4 your deer at Davids...)

Also there is a place on Lavon Hwy. in Garland called Landers...He does a great job too...I myself do my own now ...The prices they have been charging for there Links and sausages have gone through the roof...
Old 09-11-2004, 12:45 AM

there is a guy on irving blvd. he is very high and not worth a penny. he ruined my meat so bat we had to throw it away. i hunt just outside ft worth. where are you hunting?