Florida Hunters >

Florida Hunters

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Florida Hunters

Old 12-05-2004, 06:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Florida Hunters

whereabouts in Polk County??? I live right where the three (Charley, Frances, and Jeanne) crossed polk county.... and got the house damage to prove it LOL..

am working on getting a hog only lease from some landowners (and possibly coyote hunting as well) via my realtor..... gimme an email [email protected]...
Old 12-06-2004, 03:29 AM

We live in Auburndale not far from the beatin path of the hurricanes . A land lease would be ideal . Im lookin into the same up near the Georgia border .
Old 12-14-2004, 10:24 AM

hey motor I grew up hunting farmington used to hunt with the turners had a camp of maytown rd. didnt know it went private been hunting flagler cnty last 10 yrs
Old 12-16-2004, 07:43 PM

Yup, i've known the turners for years and probably seen you out there.. I used to have a camp at Belle Ridge..everything has changed around here and not for the better..
Old 12-21-2004, 09:38 AM

I live in Clearwater and I did most of my hunting in Texas and since I have moved here I have not had anybody to go huntin with so if ya'll go let me know I'm in.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hello Guys, I don't mean to jump into your conversation here. I'm a Ontarian from Canada and Love hunting. I used to hunt Florida a number of times as my Exfather in Law owned a place in Lake Okee. This was back 7-8 years ago and I enjoyed coming down and doing a little hunting. Since then the family split and he sold out. I've missed the hunting Florida had to offer. I'm not into the Thousands of Bucks that alot pay to hunt , but would be interested in getting togeather with some of the forum members to enjoy the hunting again. I hunt Both Bow and Gun and have shot a few turkeys as I hunt more of Deer and Turkeys around the US, but never set the sites on a Hog , seen lots just never did it.

If anyone has some interest in getting togeather for a Hog and turkey hunt , I would be delighted to travel down get setup and go out for a hunt. I'm a safe hunter and enjoy meeting others and hunting and telling stories. As you can see in my profile I have to be safe.

If your intersted in meeting a new friend that is a huntaholic Please feel free to get ahold of me. I would aswell be willing to trade off a hunt , if you would like to visit this part of the world...Adrian J Hare/...BT
Old 12-29-2004, 04:49 PM

I live in Polk county and do alot of hunting in Green swamp , green swamp west , and am trying out Bull creek this year. Feel free to email anytime , always into a huntin trip . I am also lookin for a lease .
Old 01-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm a Christian hunter in Central Florida. I also hunt alone and wouldn't mind hunting with another Christian hunter. I'm usually the first one at the gate and put my heart in it. I usually hunt the Green Swamp but plan on extending too Three Lakes, Eglin and possibly Georgia.
Chuck
Old 01-13-2005, 02:29 PM

Adrian

I'm looking into hog hunting in the middle part of Florida, that's were I have permits for Green Swamp and Green Swamp West this year. From what everyone says they have hogs too. I know that Bull Creek has hogs also. Great places to hunt and very low low budget to hunt. But all are public areas, not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Trying to set up a hog hunt for next month. It will be my first, have three options 2 of which are on private land. Let you know how it goes.
Old 01-15-2005, 09:53 PM

what part of pdl u from have ya ever seen any pie ball deer in that area let me know if so

Quick Reply: Florida Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.