HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Florida Hunters
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Adrian J Hare
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Florida Hunters

Hello Guys, I don't mean to jump into your conversation here. I'm a Ontarian from Canada and Love hunting. I used to hunt Florida a number of times as my Exfather in Law owned a place in Lake Okee. This was back 7-8 years ago and I enjoyed coming down and doing a little hunting. Since then the family split and he sold out. I've missed the hunting Florida had to offer. I'm not into the Thousands of Bucks that alot pay to hunt , but would be interested in getting togeather with some of the forum members to enjoy the hunting again. I hunt Both Bow and Gun and have shot a few turkeys as I hunt more of Deer and Turkeys around the US, but never set the sites on a Hog , seen lots just never did it.

If anyone has some interest in getting togeather for a Hog and turkey hunt , I would be delighted to travel down get setup and go out for a hunt. I'm a safe hunter and enjoy meeting others and hunting and telling stories. As you can see in my profile I have to be safe.

If your intersted in meeting a new friend that is a huntaholic Please feel free to get ahold of me. I would aswell be willing to trade off a hunt , if you would like to visit this part of the world...Adrian J Hare/...BT