Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Can Anyone in Arkansas Help me? >

Can Anyone in Arkansas Help me?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Can Anyone in Arkansas Help me?

Old 01-04-2004, 06:26 PM

Default Can Anyone in Arkansas Help me?

My dad & I are looking to find 150-300 acres to lease for the soul purpose of bow hunting in the central part of the state.

I've tried realtors and I've even knocked on doors, but no luck.

I thought that maybe one of you would know of someone that might help us out?????

We have a lease in Calhoun County but want something close by for quick afternoon hunts and late season weekend outings.

I would appreciate any and all help, I've even placed ads in the classifieds; here and in the gazette. Again no Luck there either.
Old 01-04-2004, 10:44 PM

Default RE: Can Anyone in Arkansas Help me?

Hey daddy putt don't try realtors. look in the phone book or search the net for timber management companys like deltic( i believe they own lots of land in the central ark area.) buy a platt book from the county you want to hunt and find a area and contact the owners of the land. the accessors office can give you an address and you can search for a number on the net.
alot of my lease's were obtained by calling the landowners.

you can also just ask around. i have had offers to join clubs from folks that i have known just a short time.

But try calling some management companys not realtors. realtors are just out to sell propertys to fatten there pockets!